Invisalign Braces in Flower Mound, TX
At Cornerstone Dental in Flower Mound, Invisalign treatments offer low-impact, non-invasive, and discreet tooth straightening. Since it’s inception in 1999, Invisalign has changed the world of the orthodontist. Gone are the days of train tracks running through your mouth, cutting up your gums, and making you the laughing stock of the playground.
Patients of any age are likely to benefit from this medical breakthrough, where clear plastic molds are placed on the teeth every two weeks and then altered as needed. Orthodontic treatment, or the straightening of teeth, is all the more necessary at an early age. If your child is having tooth pain, it’s best to start dealing with it quickly—lest you want to incur costly dental bills and even surgery costs down the line. If you’ve been meaning to deal with a crooked tooth, or your teeth are coming in at odd angles; if you’ve got cross bite, overbite, under bite, crowded teeth or teeth that are spaced too far apart, you could benefit from our straightening program. Gradually and painlessly moving teeth back into the correct position, your confidence will be improved, and your smile will be wider than ever in as quickly as six months.
Texas residents with misaligned teeth come to the Flower Mound Invisalign suppliers at Cornerstone Dental for their treatment. Our office is family friendly and inviting. If you want a better smile today, come into our offices or call to make an appointment.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- At Cornerstone Dental, we use a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- Total Invisalign treatment time averages nine-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How are Invisalign aligners made?
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist's or dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
To learn more about Invisalign, call our Flower Mound office today!